Outsourcing a function, role or crucial project to APM can be an effective way for organizations to extend their existing teams with a committed, trusted expert who help reduce costs, lower risks, improve efficiencies, meet tight deadlines, solve challenging problems, support strategic initiatives and produce better outcomes. Many things can trigger the need for outsourced services, including a demand for increased staff capacity, focused expertise, fresh thinking and innovative ideas, or new capabilities. APM offers trade and professional associations, charitable and cause-based nonprofits, corporations and other organizations a comprehensive array of high-impact, customized and cost-effective solutions.
- Member On-boarding/re-boarding
- Product/Services orientation
- Member prospecting
- Interaction via phone or other (email) contact
- Initial contact marketing upcoming Priority events (Convention, Conference, Special Continuing Ed, Legislative Luncheon)/new products and services/important association news
- Email blast announcements
- Phone contact/follow-up
- Direct mail marketing (flyers, brochures, postcards, etc. – these could be produced and delivered in an electronic version, as well as print)
- Web (Social Media/Blog) content Development
- Member/non-Member data cleanup
- Member Usage survey and data entry
- Organization representation at YOUR event (or an event of your choosing) – APM will operate your presence (table/both) at your event (or other), freeing your organization staff for member engagement or other support assignments.
These are just a few of the services we focus on. Let us know what other projects we can support for you. Contact us today for a discussion and quote request for your needs.