Home » Credibility
Category Archives: Credibility
The strategy of cold calling to sell products and services has been around for decades. Along the way, sales professionals have developed various proven tactics to convince their audience of the value of what they’re selling.
You, as the salesperson, hold the power of information. By educating your buyers about the products and services you offer, you can convert mere prospects into actual paying customers.
- APM extends your existing team with a committed, trusted expert who helps to reduce costs, lower risks, improve efficiencies, meet tight deadlines, solve challenging problems, support strategic initiatives and produce better outcomes for your association staff.
- Free-up your staff to focus on strategic direction, rather than tactical issues
- Remain on track with your teams goals and objectives
- Stop losing sleep over project completion issues
- Take advantage of APM’s project completion specialist in a variety of functional areas
- Using APM to complement your staff makes sense – financially and for the well-being of your team’s morale and productivity levels
- Keep your skilled staff members aligned with your organization’s needs
- Stay on top of the projects that keep the wheels turning in your association
- Enjoy enhanced flexibility in staff / project balance
- Peace of mind
Contact us today.
Many associations rely on small staffs, volunteer leadership or outsourcing of specialized services to get their work done and their goals met. Most of these management groups have little time for an “extra job.” In fact, often the same three or four staff members or volunteer leaders take on most the work, and then quickly burn out.
Outsourcing of member recruiting and on-boarding, member marketing, web and Social Media content, surveys and data management and other mission-critical components can be costly or time-consuming for association staff and volunteer leaders.
APM offers quality, effective solutions and organization for associations:
- Initial contact marketing upcoming Priority events (Convention, Conference, Special Continuing Ed, Legislative Luncheon) / new products and services / important association news
- Email blast announcements
- Phone contact/follow-up
- Direct mail marketing (flyers, brochures, postcards, etc. – these could be produced and delivered in an electronic version, as well as print)
- Web (Social Media/Blog) content Development
- Member / non-Member data cleanup
- Member Usage survey and data entry
- Member On-boarding/ re-boarding
- Member prospecting
- Dialogue Interaction via phone or other (email) contact
- Organization representation at YOUR event (or an event of your choosing) – APM will operate your presence (table/both) at your event (or other), freeing your organization staff for member engagement or other support assignments.
Outsourcing a function, role or crucial project to APM can be an effective way for organizations to extend their existing teams with committed, trusted experts who help reduce costs, lower risks, improve efficiencies, meet tight deadlines, solve challenging problems, support strategic initiatives and produce better outcomes. Many things can trigger the need for outsourced services, including a demand for increased staff capacity, focused expertise, fresh thinking and innovative ideas, or new capabilities. APM offers trade and professional associations, charitable and cause-based nonprofits, corporations and government institutes a comprehensive array of high-impact, customized and cost-effective solutions.
Contact us today.
Association Project Management or APM provides professional services including member relations, engagement, enrollment and on-boarding, marketing and communications, program management, information and data collection and general administration to trade associations, membership societies and nonprofit foundations. Basically, instead of hiring a staff, buying or renting an office and purchasing equipment, organizations contract with Association Project Management to accomplish these and other tasks. We answer the phones, manage day-to-day projects and enable volunteer leaders to focus on the mission and vision of the association.
Associations turn to APM to solve problems and drive value through project completion and operational excellence. They come to APM to turn vision into action, and action means results.
While APM specializes in the Independent Insurance associations (The Big I), we have the capacity to work with associations of all sizes, in a variety of industries.
Contact us today.