Many associations rely on small staffs, volunteer leadership or outsourcing of specialized services to get their work done and their goals met. Most of these management groups have little time for an “extra job.” In fact, often the same three or four staff members or volunteer leaders take on most the work, and then quickly burn out.
Outsourcing of member recruiting and on-boarding, member marketing, web and Social Media content, surveys and data management and other mission-critical components can be costly or time-consuming for association staff and volunteer leaders.
APM offers quality, effective solutions and organization for associations:
- Initial contact marketing upcoming Priority events (Convention, Conference, Special Continuing Ed, Legislative Luncheon) / new products and services / important association news
- Email blast announcements
- Phone contact/follow-up
- Direct mail marketing (flyers, brochures, postcards, etc. – these could be produced and delivered in an electronic version, as well as print)
- Web (Social Media/Blog) content Development
- Member / non-Member data cleanup
- Member Usage survey and data entry
- Member On-boarding/ re-boarding
- Member prospecting
- Dialogue Interaction via phone or other (email) contact
- Organization representation at YOUR event (or an event of your choosing) – APM will operate your presence (table/both) at your event (or other), freeing your organization staff for member engagement or other support assignments.
Outsourcing a function, role or crucial project to APM can be an effective way for organizations to extend their existing teams with committed, trusted experts who help reduce costs, lower risks, improve efficiencies, meet tight deadlines, solve challenging problems, support strategic initiatives and produce better outcomes. Many things can trigger the need for outsourced services, including a demand for increased staff capacity, focused expertise, fresh thinking and innovative ideas, or new capabilities. APM offers trade and professional associations, charitable and cause-based nonprofits, corporations and government institutes a comprehensive array of high-impact, customized and cost-effective solutions.
Contact us today.